skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
...is on the air!
My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
My dad's myspace
Includes music of his to listen to. He's playing on Labor Day in McCausland, IA from 1p-4p!
http://www.myspace.com/madcowia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People who follow me... Please click follow publically so I can see who you are!
Record Store Day
Coming again next year! Click here!
LP Cover Lover
Mmmm... Analog....
Who is this guy?
Shawn
Waterloo, IOWA, United States
I'm a radio personality in Waterloo, IA with an enormous amount of info. Just want to share it here...
View my complete profile
My Turntable
Technics 1200MKII
My other Turntable
Onkyo
imagine
imagine all the people, living life in peace...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(17)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(163)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(16)
▼
2009
(88)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(15)
▼
September
(17)
Kate Hudson
More Nat'l Lampoon hilarity...
National Lampoon - History of The Beatles
Healthcare reform?
flac files?
Please Please Me and with the beatles
Chipmunks sing the Beatles
A True American Hero
Jennifer Aniston
I got the Pleurisy...
Jaclyn Smith
Classic Album Cover Art
Joyce DeWitt
Michael Jackson Finally Laid to Rest
Album Cover of the Week
My dad's myspace
Huge carp i just caught. Shawn SchroederThis messa...
►
August
(12)
My Blog List
Jukeboxmafia
Rufus Thomas - I Want To Get Married
12 years ago
Curtis Collects Vinyl Records
The Devil's Music
If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger,
There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats
Atomic Addiction
my vinyl review
Music on vinyl
Retrospace
A Delicious Decade of Music
Go Retro!
I'm Learning To Share!
The Vinyl District
Hear that? That's REAL sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment