...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kate Hudson



Kate Garry Hudson (born April 19, 1979) is an American film actress. She came to prominence in 2001 after bringing in several awards and nominations for her role in Almost Famous, and has since established herself as a Hollywood lead actress, starring in several films, including How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Skeleton Key, You, Me and Dupree, Fool's Gold, Raising Helen, My Best Friend's Girl, and Bride Wars.

Kate Hudson was born in Los Angeles, the daughter of Academy Award-winning actress Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson, an actor, comedian, and musician. Kate Hudson's parents divorced eighteen months after her birth; she and her brother, actor Oliver Hudson, were raised in Colorado by her mother and her mother's long-time boyfriend, actor Kurt Russell. Kate Hudson has stated that her biological father "doesn't know me from a hole in the wall", and that she considers Kurt Russell to be her father. Hudson has described her mother as "the woman that I've learned the most from, and who I look up to, who has conducted her life in a way that I can look up to".

No comments:

Post a Comment