...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BEHOLD! THE ICE AGE!!!!

This last enormous snow storm (the biggest since 1978) dumped a whopping 13 inches of snow with winds topping 50 mph! I live in a rural area that is 200 ft. from the city limits. With that said, I shouldn't have to tell you that there are 12-18 ft. high drifts down my road and that I haven't been home since I left for work at 5pm on Tuesday.... Snow plows are being pulled off the roads IN TOWN because of all the snow blowing back into the streets, after they plow - my road is an after-thought.


I have no pics to show you since my phone isn't taking great pics in this weather. If and when I do, I'll post...

UPDATE!
I finally got home Thursday morning. Max was missing me big time, and I him! Karna, well, she didn't have to deal with me for 2 whole days, BUT, did have to deal with Max all by herself. Glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment