...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ah....People of Walmart...

I have to assume that for some reason no matter where he goes “Dueling Banjos” just starts playing from out of nowhere.

Alright, so check this out, never in a million years would you be able to guess what his nickname is. Not a chance! What’s that?…..Snake? Oh, yeah you got it. It’s snake. Good guess.
Awe... How cute and cuddley are those stuffed..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breeze? What breeze? I don’t feel a breeze!
I’m just disappointed there isn’t a pie cooling while they shop.

My dad in twenty years...

Now all we need is Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem for a reunion tour. BEAT DRUMS! BEAT DRUMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment