...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Check out 18th St. Vintage and Metro Records!

I would love it if all my followers and anyone else who visits my blog, to also hop over to 18th St. Vintage and Metro Records and follow them as well. I am a huge fan of this store and am putting forth lots of energy to help them along. I have been "working" there for a few weeks and have created not only the blog link above, but a Facebook fan page for them as well!
If you're looking for some really cool stuff or some great music on vinyl, cassette tape, CD, or even 8-track, you'll find plenty to browse here! Pictures, classic board games, vintage glassware, knick-knacks and brik-a-brak! It's all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment