...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Facts about Meme..

Via Electronic Cerebrectomy

1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)

5 bedrooms (have 4 kids who all deserve privacy away from one another at some point) and a man-cave...

2. What is your dream car?

1965 Mustang hardtop

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?

http://beatlesnumber9.com/

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?

Droid

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

Listen to music ususally on vinyl or now that I have a reel-reel deck, on tape!

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.

Trivial Pursuit?

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A Rock GOD!!!!

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?

Um.... if it's not Gene Simmons Family Jewels, NO!!!!

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)

Mr. Haan - High School Choral Director

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?

Rob a bank. I'm petty and materialistic. Then I'd have money to do with whatever I wish.

11. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Working at Sam Goody as Ass. Man. ;)

12. By this time next year, I ...

hope to have lost 50-60 lbs

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?

"Yes, I think so, and it depends on the person. If it's Sarah Palin, we're all totally fucked." Thanks Samurai Frog! Couldn't have said it ant better!

14. Which fictional TV show character you would shag anytime?

Audrey Bingham (Megyn Price) from Rules Of Engagement OR Claudia Finnerty (Megyn Price) from Grounded For Life - See the pattern here?

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?

People who say OFF-TEN instead of Offen for the worf often... T is silent according to Webster's. Learned it phonics in 1st grade. Why didn't anyone else?

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?

Would have been Thanksgiving to my in-laws, I believe...

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

Probably dictionary...

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?

Shawn Foxxy.... Someone got my son to start saying my air-name with a "y".... HATE IT!

19. What are you dreading at the moment?

2 upcoming surgeries... Septoplasty and Tonsilectomy

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

I don't really care about it.

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.

Emotional survival

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?

Sleeping... Got up late.

23. Do you have any famous relatives?

Charlemagne and President James K. Polk

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?

3: Mtn Dew - White Out, Coffee, Nestea Lemon Iced Tea

25. What is something you are excited about?

The month of July!

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?

Just about every other night...I'm an on-air personality on Cool 105.7 FM

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Need to get my head shaved again...

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Talking to one of my sons about lying and how the truth is AWAYS better than the lie. However, I think he WAS actually telling me the truth this time and one of my other sons was lying. I think I was snowed by the other, which is a flip from the norm.

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?

Goddamnit - because I probably really want Him (or Her) to....

30. Who is your worst enemy?

If you know me, you know. If not, why do you care? Wanna make a run at first place?

2 comments:

  1. Trivial Pursuit? I'm there, my man!
    Maybe most people hate it cuz they always lose??

    ReplyDelete