...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Imagine

Imagine what life would be like with John Lennon still in it.... Not that he's not surviving through his message of love and peace and through the genius of his music.... No, I mean, really alive and breathing the same oxygen as you and I.

The music he would be creating.... The love he'd be sharing with the world in interviews.... Two sons, knowing their father's love and growing up with him...

I hate this day.... Every year.

Here's a friend, Gary Landau, from 1981. He wrote and performed this. Gary is a Beatle fan and fellow Lennonite. He, as well, was/is heartbroken by the loss.
Goodbye, John - Gary Landau 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment