...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Marilyn Monroe

I have just recently become a huge fan of the late MM. It wasn't until recently that I was struck by her pristine beauty.

Here is MM early on in her career. Quite possibly still Norma Jean at this point.

I love the movie "The Seven Year Itch". Really is a great flick, and MM plays the bombshell exactly as she should. After seeing the MM biography on the Biography channel, I became even more sad that she left us so early. She really was a troubled soul as far back as her childhood. Very sad.
This is one of my favorite photos of MM. Just a touch of innocence. Fresh, young, powerful! And she knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment