...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

REAL AUDIO1

This is some great REAL audio I found. Explainations are from the site from where these come from.... If you'd like a full CD of some of the stuff I will post here and in the future, let me know!


"Read Marx and Lenin it will really turn you loose!" Nothing like a groovy now sound take on Marxism. Happy-go-lucky singers with spoken stories. Classic.

- Otis Fodder

TT-5:05 / 4.66MB / 128kbps 44.1khz
from LP, "Live At The Panacea Hilton" (Physical Records 21-005, 1975)




















This 1981 Christian radio show (with host Michael Mills) exposes the threat of secret messages in your Rock and Roll! During the 45 minute radio show he covers a ton of artists... I'm playing 4 of my favorite segments on... Led Zeppelin, Kiss, The Beatles and Queen. Burn your records! Repent!

- Otis Fodder
TT-9:51 / 9.03MB / 128kbps 44.1khz
from 1981 Christian radio show

No comments:

Post a Comment