...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sass Jordan!

She is a favorite of mine in the ladies of rock category. If you haven't heard of her, you are missing out on one the great rock voices ever to be recorded. I first heard Sass while playing her single "Make You A Believer"
and "You Don't Have To Remind Me"
in 1992-93 from her album RACINE, on the radio. She followed that with 1994's RATS, with "High Road Easy"....
If you were listening to rock radio in the early 90's, you no doubtedly heard Sass Jordan! I will hopefully find a copy of her latest album, FROM DUSK 'TILL DAWN to review and sample for you here. I've not found it at any of the music retailers here (because they all suck) so I will have to go to the source. I hope she can help me out! For a taste click here, http://www.sassjordan.com/index.html
From 2009

From 1992

2 comments:

  1. Sass has been my favorite since a friend turned me on to Racine. Love her voice and well every thing about her. US radio stations don't play her, shame on them. Rock on Sass. Cry Baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I agree! I hope she sends me a promo of her new one! REALLY GOOD! WHo are you, and do you follow my posts? I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete