1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Her (that's all I can say)
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Her husband (see above)
4. What is your favorite cheese?
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
Heated corned beef on white toast spread with bacon ranch dressing with melted baby swiss. My own invention a few years ago...
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
Katy Perry - OH YEAH!
8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Get somthing pretty for my wife.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?
Buy a Beatles something as a keepsake from my trip, duh!
11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is…?
Gonna have to say Sam Adams Winter Lager...
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
February 8, 1964 - the day before The Beatles were on Ed Sullivan. Get tickets to see the show and then live from then on....
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
There will be peace here, always!
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
In My Life...
A story of the actual events of The Beatles told by Mal Evans - long-time friends and road manager. He was a gentle soul that did anything and everything with and for The Beatles.
In the early 1960s, Evans was employed as a telephone engineer, and also worked part-time as a bouncer at the Cavern Club, where The Beatles performed. Manager Brian Epstein later hired Evans as their assistant road manager, in tandem with Neil Aspinall. Evans was tall and heavily-built, and Peter Brown (one of Epstein's staff) later wrote of Evans as "a kindly, but menacing-looking young man". Evans contributed to many Beatle recordings, and appeared in some of the films they made. The Beatles stopped touring in 1966, but Evans carried on assisting the band and working with them in the studio.
Evans was killed by police on 5 January 1976 at his rented duplex in Los Angeles. Officers were called when his girlfriend phoned the police and told them that Evans was confused and had a gun. The police believed that the air rifle Evans was holding was a rifle and shot him dead. Evans was cremated on 7 January 1976 in Los Angeles, and his ashes were sent back to England, but were first lost in the postal system, before being found and given to his family.
15.What is your favorite curse word?
16.One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Go back to sleep. If they're not doing anything, why do something that might MAKE them do something?
17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the item?
This is not a fair question.... probably my renters insurance policy so I can replace all of the very important things I collect, like Beatles albums, and KISS action figures, and CD's.....Oh, man! Now you making me think about moving all of that out of the house into a flame resistand storage structure...DAMN YOU!
18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
Watch porn and...well... you know. IT'S JUST A HALF HOUR! What else am I to do?
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
Have complete control over all women. YES ALL WOMEN!
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
21.You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Spending a night (about 20 hours) in jail for something as stupid as trying to talk to my kids while under a no contact order with my ex.
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now?
23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
Cypress - Cedar Falls, IA - best prices on great beers.
24. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question…. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out…I can FLOAT!”?
My mom and dad's.
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
26. The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
George Harrison - see where I'm going with this?
27. What’s your theme song?
TVD Live: U2 at Capital One Arena, 6/17
10 hours ago