...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just as Glenn Beck prophesied....


I know. I was as surprised as anyone.

After watching Congress vote to enact sweeping health care reform (a few nights ago) and the President signing the Healthcare Bill into law this morning, I was surprised by a squadron of Commu-Nazi soldiers breaking down my front door. They grabbed me out of my kitchen, threw me in the backseat of an electric car, and took me to the nearest abortion clinic. It didn't matter how much I tried to explain that I was a man and thus unable to conceive a child. When they finally determined that I wasn't pregnant, they figured they had me there and might as well remove something, so they took out my pancreas and sold it to an ACORN employee for a pack of menthol cigarettes.

Just like Glenn and his "Chalkboard of Freedom" said they would.
Thanks for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment