...is on the air!

My blog is of anything that pops into this brain of mine as well as what pops into other bloggers brains! If I read something I find interesting, I'll add it to mine and give credit, where credit is due!

Friday, March 5, 2010

New (to me) Vinyl...

The Monkees - Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones, Ltd. and Chicago XI
The Moody Blues - Long Distance Voyager and In Search of the Lost Chord
Bob James - The Genie (with "Angela", the THEME FROM TAXI) and Vince Guraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas
BEATLEMANIA recorded @ the Winter Garden Theatre and Gustav Holst's - The Planets
John Klemmer - Waterfalls and Hush
John Klemmer - Lifestyles (my 3rd copy) and Pat Metheny - Offramp
Roy Buchanan - A Street Called Straight and Steel Breeze - Self Titled
Superstars of the 70's Box set and Chuck Mangione - Live @ The Hollywood Bowl (3-record set)

1 comment:

  1. Seems like that same pic was used on Buchanan's "That's What I'm Here For."

    ReplyDelete